Local Move Charges
Instagram Детейлинг go Selecting local movers for your home or apartment move is an important decision. Our goal is to make your local move easier and that should extend to the decision making process. With that in mind, there are several questions to ask any local movers to put your mind at ease in advance of that big day.
- Is the local movers insured? Are they licensed in the state they operate in? Don’t consider any local movers that can’t show you their credentials.
- How does the mover charge? The two most common ways local movers charge is flat price move or by the hour. Do they charge extra for large objects? Do they have overtime or travel charges? Is it more for a weekend move? Are there cancellation terms? It’s important to understand how you are being charged and how that can change on your move day.
- What kind of protection is available for your belongings? Your move may be covered by minimal standard coverage or none at all – review possible additional coverage to make sure your valuables are covered.
- Are estimates guaranteed? On any local move, it’s important to understand what can cause changes to the estimate. Make sure you understand what could change your quote before your apartment or home moving day.
- What kind of staff does the moving company employ? Always make sure that your local movers uses trained staff – not untrained day labor. You’re home move should be handled by professional movers.
- What resources are available the day of move? Make sure a coordinator or a manager is available to answer any questions or settle any issues that come up on the day of your home or apartment move.